7,723 services

sorted by Most viewed
  • Sign in to your Universal Credit account

    Sign in to your Universal Credit account - report a change, add a note to your journal, see your payments and do other tasks

  • HMRC services: sign in or register

    Sign in or register for your personal or business tax account, Self Assessment, Corporation Tax, PAYE for employers, VAT and other services

  • Check the MOT history of a vehicle

    curly lace wigsCheck the MOT history of a vehicle from 2005 onwards, including if it passed or failed, its mileage and why it failed

  • Tax your vehicle

    Renew or tax your vehicle for the first time using a reminder letter, your log book or the green 'new keeper' slip - and how to tax if you do not have any documents

  • Check if a vehicle is taxed

    curly lace wigsCheck and report if a vehicle has up-to-date vehicle tax or is 'off road' (SORN)

  • Register to vote

    Get on the electoral register so you can vote in elections and referendums.

  • Get information about a company

    Get company information including registered address, previous company names, directors' details, accounts, annual returns and company reports, if it's been dissolved

  • Universal Credit

    Universal Credit is replacing 6 other benefits with a single monthly payment if you're out of work or on a low income - eligibility, how to prepare

  • View or share your driving licence information

    Find out what information DVLA holds about your driving licence or create a check code to share your driving record, for example to hire a car

  • Student finance login

    Your student finance online account - check payment dates, track an application, change details, reset password, find customer reference numbers

  • Check the MOT status of a vehicle

    curly lace wigsFind out the MOT test status of a vehicle - check the date of the MOT test and the expiry date of an MOT test pass.

  • Apply online for a UK passport

    curly lace wigsYou can apply for, update, renew or replace a passport online

  • Get vehicle information from DVLA

    Check a vehicle's details, tax and SORN status and expiry dates on the Driver Vehicle and Licensing Agency (DVLA) database - online and telephone enquiries

  • Personal tax account: sign in or set up

    Sign in to or set up a personal tax account to check and manage HMRC records: includes Income Tax, change of address, Self Assessment, company car tax and Marriage Allowance

  • National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage rates

    curly lace wigsThe National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage rates: age, apprentices, previous years

  • Register for and file your Self Assessment tax return

    curly lace wigsRegister for Self Assessment, sign in and send your Self Assessment tax return online

  • Pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge)

    curly lace wigsPaying the Dart Charge: how much it costs, setting up an account, paying a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN), applying for a local resident discount

  • Find a job

    curly lace wigsSearch and apply for jobs in Great Britain using ‘Find a job’.

  • Tell DVLA you've sold, transferred or bought a vehicle

    curly lace wigsTell DVLA you've sold your vehicle or transferred it to a new registered keeper (owner), or that you've bought a vehicle

  • Self Assessment tax returns

    Self Assessment tax returns - deadlines, who must send a tax return, penalties, corrections, paying your tax bill and returns for someone who has died